Home buyers need an independent, trust worthy, and cost-conscious voice in their deal... it's your choice. Bring your contract to us!
Cotton Duck Offers
- Personal Service - Your file won't get "lost in the crowd" like at the giant title companies.
- Independent Advice - We're not "affiliated" with a specific real estate broker, or lender, so our relationship with you is free of bias and pressure-BEWARE of being "steered" (it's illegal per State and Federal law )
- Competitive Pricing - Transfer taxes, recording costs, and title insurance rates are fixed by law, so what you are really looking to compare are the fees generally categorized as "Settlement, Abstract, Title Review, Doc Prep, and Recording." These fees vary among title companies, and it is often difficult to compare quotes as many companies leave something out, and then charge more at the table. Our bottom line is this: we have low overhead, so we can afford to keep our fees at the low end of the spectrum. We will be far below the Good Faith Estimate given by your lender. We will beat any other quote for comparable services.
- The Right Environment - You want your closing to be a pleasure, a day to remember (in a good way). Our settlement/conference room is spacious and comfortable. Our neighborhood (Hampden) is great! Plan to shop, eat, and drink while you're here. Parking is available in an adjoining lot, and metered spaces are plentiful. Don't get stuck at a generic corporate office park, or a cramped, noisy Realtor® office. Settle here, then celebrate!
- Dan Harvey - Dan will be there to close your deal. Dan has advised hundreds of clients on real estate matters and closed over two thousand deals. You need an experienced attorney like Dan at the table: for explanation, for problem solving, and for balancing the interests of all involved.
- Bring the Kids - Coloring books, matchbox cars, and toys are available.
- WE LOVE FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS - We've been there, we know how overwhelming it can be. Let us answer your questions and help guide you from Contract to Closing.
- WE LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR, JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY - We're just across Wyman Park from JHU Homewood Campus, and have settled many deals for students, parents, and staff.
- Expertise with all types of loan programs and grants: FHA, VA, Conventional, Live Near Your Work, SELP, State and Federal programs that are changing every day.
- Priority Closings for Auction Purchasers - Time is money after your winning bid, and we will prioritize your contract to minimize post-sale interest charges.
- Complimentary Meter Money
- Phone Charging Station